3) 效率高，达80% ~ 90%。
4) 起动前不需灌水或抽真空。 5)安全可靠，寿命长。6)汽蚀性能好。
1)电动机与泵连接(或支撑)方式有两种:一种是单基础，电动机和泵靠电动机座合在一起，安装在一个基础上; 另一种是双基础， 电动机和泵安装在各自的基础上。
Vertical slurry pump
The vertical slurry pump bearing is shown in Figure - 49. It is mainly used for conveying circulating water in power plants, and can also be used for steel supply plants and ships
Dock drainage and farmland irrigation.
The advantages of vertical slurry pump are:
1) Large flow and low lift.
2) Small size, light weight, small unit area.
3) High efficiency, up to 80% - 90%.
4) No water filling or vacuum pumping is required before starting. 5) Safe and reliable, long service life. 6) Good cavitation performance.
The structural features of the vertical slurry pump include:
1) There are two ways to connect (or support) the motor and the pump: one is a single foundation, and the motor and the pump are combined by the motor seat and installed on the same foundation; The other is double foundation, and the motor and pump are installed on their respective foundations.
2) The blades can be made adjustable.
3) The guide bearing material can be rubber, BBF or Cylon.
4) The bearing is protected by the shaft guard tube, which is filled with clean pressure water to lubricate the guide bearing and prevent the dirty medium from entering the guide bearing and causing wear.
5) The axial force of the pump and the mass of the pump itself are mostly borne by the thrust bearing of the motor, and the pump itself can also be designed with thrust bearing as required.
6) The pump is divided into rotor parts (such as impeller, shaft, shaft sleeve, guide bearing parts, shaft seal parts, etc.) and guide vane body with extractable double shell structure (see Fig. 5-49) and non extractable single shell structure.