Advantages and disadvantages of single shell slurry pump and double shell slurry pump:
1) The pump has no shaft seal, so it can be used in occasions where no leakage of medium is required, such as nuclear power.
2) The applicable temperature of the pump is 375 ° C and the applicable pressure is 22Mpa. Using this type of pump can not only improve the thermal efficiency of the unit, but also shorten the starting time.
3) In the thermal power generation unit, the pump is installed on the downcomer between the lower header of the boiler drum and the lower connecting box of the water-cooled wall, and is vertically welded on the circulating pipeline without any support. The pump is simple in structure and easy to install.
4) There is no shielding sleeve between the stator and rotor of the motor, and the pump has no leakage, so the pump has high efficiency and convenient maintenance. Due to the existence of guide vanes, the pump has no radial force, and the structure is simple. The impeller is installed at the protruding end of the motor shaft through the heat shield and the intermediate plate, and has the smallest cantilever, so the operation is stable and reliable.
The structural features of the forced circulation pump of the boiler include:
1) The pump and motor are directly connected without shaft seal, and they form a safe and independent closed unit.
2) The pump body is spherical or hemispherical, which can be forged or cast, and can withstand drastic temperature and pressure changes.
3) Heat shield + high-pressure cooling water can effectively prevent the pump from transferring heat to the motor.
4) The thrust disc can withstand two aspects of axial force and rotor component mass.
5) The guide bearing is lubricated by water, and the newly developed special material lining has long service life and reliable operation.